Data Analyst (Spark/Data Mining/Machine Learning)
1. Develop data processing pipelines for analysis, modeling and reporting with SQL, Spark.
2. Build data dashboard and perform ad-hoc analytics.
3. Build machine learning models to deliver scalable solutions to business problems.
4. Run A/B experiments, gather data and perform statistical analysis.
5. Communicate in Mandarin (both verbally and in writing) with non-English speaking counterparts in China for gathering of data for analysis
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: Abelene.firstname.lastname@example.org
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914