Omnichannel global skincare retailer
- Work from home options
- North Sydney location
Our client is an international skincare brand that is part of a global personal care company. They are an entrepreneurial brand that fosters personal well-being and integrity in a hands-on environment. Their fast-paced culture encourages employees to be their best, bringing innovative solutions to reach the skincare professional and consumer. They are highly energetic, passionate and results-oriented. The role
This is an exciting opportunity for a commercial-focused and analytically-minded Data Analyst to join the Business Analytical Team to support the delivery of long-term goals by providing meaningful analysis, insights and recommendations to drive performance and outcomes.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will spearhead commercial-focused reporting and analytics for the business by identifying and interpreting trends within complex data sets to deliver actionable insights. Key responsibilities include:
To be successful within this role, you will have:
- Extract and prepare data from the back-end databases of key business systems to integrate databases from multiple sources
- Challenge established norms in a constructive way and drive change to synthesise data and present findings in a meaningful manner tailored to the appropriate audience
- Juggle multiple ongoing projects while working both collaboratively and autonomously
- Identify core business performance areas
- Create meaningful metrics and KPIs that support key business decisions
- Develop reports and dashboards to ensure self-sufficiency across different functions, embed user-friendly analytics tools, perform data analytics to generate business insights and identify opportunities for simplification and automation of the reporting process
Benefits and Culture
- 2-3 years experience in a commercial analytical role required
- Degree in Business, Finance or other related field is ideal
- A highly organised, proactive and flexible approach to work
- Attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent initiative and follow-up skills and ability to carry out a variety of responsibilities
- Advanced knowledge of Tableau, Power BI and Excel required
- Basic SQL and ETL skills to perform effective database querying involving multiple data tables
People enjoy working here because of the amazing company culture. Employees feel supported and well-looked after, and are given autonomy to make their roles their own. We love recruiting for them because they stay true to their core values, are passionate about innovation and believe in their people and what they are capable of.
How to apply
- Competitive salary package + bonus
- Work from home options and flexible scheduling offered
- Product allowance and staff discounts
- Ongoing training and development
- Career progression within a multinational organisation
- Fun & supportive office environment
- And more!
If this is of interest apply now or call Sharon on (02)93621119 for a confidential discussion. Please include your resume/CV. Cover letters are optional.