Who is FNA?
FNA is a fast-growing, deep technology analytics company and leader in Supervisory Technology (SupTech) and Regulatory Technology (RegTech). The FNA Platform allows analysts and data scientists to map and monitor complex financial networks and to simulate operational and financial risks. FNA’s clients include the world’s largest central banks, financial market infrastructures, leading financial institutions and government agencies
Make an impact on the global stage!
Apply your curiosity of machine learning and network science for the betterment of all and help us make the financial system safer and more efficient. You’ll help the world's largest and most influential financial institutions by delivering solutions to some of their topmost predicaments. Join a selective team of brilliant data scientists who challenge the status quo daily and are quietly pushing forward the bleeding edge of analytics with our advanced graphing platform.
We’re looking for Data Scientists who enjoy autonomy and working remotely with some travel to interface with clients for implementations, training and use case exploration. You consider Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Business Intelligence, and Data Visualization your playground. You have hands-on experience delivering successful projects and solutions to customers In-Cloud and On-premise installations. This role will be an integral part of the Data Science team, working to accelerate the development of our software capabilities while implementing and delivering successful solutions for globally important institutions in Asia.
What are the benefits of joining FNA?
- Contributing to FNA’s mission of making our global financial system safer and more efficient
- Opportunity to expand your career with additional duties and job titles as the company grows
- Being part of a high-growth technology company developing and implementing the next generation of analytics solutions that is changing how businesses analyze their data
- Being part of a team of collaborative, brilliant, passionate, hard-working & humble colleagues who embrace working from anywhere there is a solid internet connection
- Entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company
- Fully supportive of your personal and professional growth with a £1k/yr annual stipend for continuing education
- Twice per year company trips to very cool locations for all team off-sites
- You will own projects from end to end, stamp your name to important work and document use cases in technical reports, white papers, etc.
- Publish! Publish papers stemming from your projects at FNA
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Using the FNA platform and scripting language, identify hidden behavioural patterns and interconnections in large datasets, helping to create breakthrough solutions, performing exploratory and targeted data analyses as part of quantitative services engagements or proof of concepts. This will be achieved both remotely and on-site with clients
- With time, the Data Scientist will be customer facing to develop and present customer specific use cases clearly and concisely, communicate analyses, recommendations, status and results to existing customers and prospects at business management and executive level
- You will be heavily involved in the research and development of new use-cases, either as part of our product road-map or based on specific customer requirements
- Partner with cross-functional teams to solve business problems at scale and identify trends/opportunities for the customers
- Customer Excellence - Effectively help to resolve relevant customer support requests in a professional and timely manner
- The right candidates will have experience and knowledge of Machine Learning concepts and will be allowed the freedom to explore new concepts to help develop future products
- You’ve executed in highly complex situations, delivered measurable business value, and exhibit strategic business acumen
- 2+ years commercial experience as a Data Scientist
- 2+ years experience with machine learning and predictive modeling within large datasets
- 2+ years experience with R/Python/MatLab/SQL or similar
- Experience on projects applying network science/graph analytics
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills using a range of data analysis or statistical techniques
- Passion and curiosity for what is happening within RegTech/FinTech/SupTech, Big Data, Graph Databases, Data Analysis and especially Graph Analytics
- The right candidate will be naturally inquisitive, analytical and have good attention to detail. You should have the ability to communicate technical findings to non-technical personnel and not be afraid to present creative, data-driven ideas to stakeholders
- You like to get things done with speed and efficiency
- Business level written and spoken English is a minimum
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time (Domestic and International)
Nice To Haves:
- MS or PhD level qualification in mathematics, statistics, physics, engineering or related applied quantitative field
- Bi-lingual business-level language capability
Powered by JazzHR