Current Employees of LendingClub: Please apply via your internal Workday Account
LendingClub Corporation (NYSE: LC) is the parent company of LendingClub Bank, National Association, Member FDIC, and the only full-spectrum fintech marketplace bank. Members can gain access to a broad range of financial products and services through a technology-driven platform, designed to help them pay less when borrowing and earn more when saving. Since 2007, more than 3 million members have joined the Club to help reach their financial goals. We’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality. Come join us!
About the Role
LendingClub is looking for a sharp, highly quantitative, and results-oriented data and analytics professional to dive deep into our abundant ocean of data, seek out actionable insights, and drive strategic decisions. Because every decision we make is backed by data, we require exceptional analysts with the passion and skills to properly leverage our huge stores of information.
To help you do your job, you will have access to the industry's best tools and any additional resources you might need. You will have substantial influence on LendingClub’s business and strategy through direct communication with executives and business partners, as well as a seat at the decision-making table. If you think you have what it takes to make an impact, we’d love to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- Together with product, engineering, research, design team members, help us build products and experiences that our customers will love
- Use Experimental Design & Analysis, along with a good dose of practicality and intuition, to design, launch, monitor, and optimize new product variants.
- Extract data using many tools (Redshift, Presto, Hive, Python, SAS, Heap Analytics, Optimizely, Tableau, and yes, Excel), critically evaluate, reconcile data conflicts, and synthesize findings to recommend solutions and identify new opportunities.
- Define instrumentation requirements for experiments, analytics, and visualizations.
- Design, develop, and maintain dashboards with business and product metrics.
- Be a trusted partner, collaborator, and advocate for our customers.
- You hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in a quantitative field
- You have strong SQL and Excel skills. Experience using Tableau, Optimizely, and Heap Analytics is a plus
- 3+ years of experience working with and analyzing large datasets, within the relevant domains of internet, finance, marketplace, etc
- Passion for diving into the nitty-gritty of data and using it to meet and exceed business goals. Whenever someone asks Why?, you can't help but run to the data to get an answer
- Strong interest in the lending marketplace industry and knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Strong communication skills to be able to influence others with the story of what you’re seeing in the data
- Comfortable working closely with engineering and experience with agile development
- Scripting skills (Python, R, etc.) to automate data processing is a plus
- You love working with diverse teams and personalities
- People love working with you
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.