Job Title: Data Analyst
Infinity Technology, LLC, a nationally recognized information technology and professional services company, is currently seeking a Data Analyst primary place of performance is the National Capital Region. This position is contingent on contract win.
- Performs data analysis of structured and unstructured data using various techniques, e.g. statistical analysis, explanatory and predictive modeling, data mining.
- Determines best practices and develops actionable insights and recommendations for the current operations or issues.
- Works closely with the internal or external client to identify analytical requirements.
- May handle special analytical projects as needed.
- May assist in implementing or developing systems to capture operational information.
- May assist less experienced analysts.
Required Education, Certifications, Experience and Skills:
- Familiarity with the manipulation of unstructured data in a data analytics environment, and the use of open-source tools, cloud computing, machine learning and data visualization and appropriate, relevant programming languages.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in data analytics or a related relevant field such as statistics or operations research.
- Four or more years of experience in data analytics or a field relevant to the requirement.
Clearance Requirement: Active Secret clearance with eligibility to obtain a Top Secret Clearance OR an Active Top Secret Clearance.
Now is an exciting time to become a part of our enthusiastic, highly professional team. We are looking for candidates that want to contribute and be part of a dynamic team where everyone's ideas and contributions make a difference.
In return for your expertise, Infinity offers a competitive compensation package based on your experience and qualifications in addition to an excellent benefits package. Highlights include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and matching, LTD and Life Insurance in addition to paid holidays and Paid Time Off.
Infinity Technology, LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Infinity Technology provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We encourage veterans, disabled veterans and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified.
Disclaimer: The above position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.