We are looking for an Senior Finance Data Analyst to join our fast-growing HQ in Berlin.
audibene / hear.comis the fastest-growing audiology care company ever and a profitable global HealthTech with origins in Europe. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided.
Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 8 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,500 people. We work hard and play hard in 10 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
As Senior Finance Data Analyst you will reach out for the next level of customer satisfaction, profitability, innovation, process excellence, and employee performance. You will work on several global and cross-functional projects. You guarantee that all the daily business keeps running by providing clear analytical solutions to our key issues, additionally you always think of a new and innovative way of shaping our processes.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!You will:
- Create complex data models and advanced analysis on the KPIs that drive our business using Excel and SQL
- Proactively and reactively analyse and interpret insight to support changes and enhancements to our business strategy and planning
- Create intelligent and informative written and visual reports or dashboards.
- Analyse/maintain the organisations KPIs as they pertain to the specific projects you will be assigned to
- As part of the global Business Intelligence team, communicate and meet with stakeholders across the business to identify opportunities for analytical impact
- Provide recommendations and operational insight on existing and new processes
- Gathering reporting requirements to support the business on a day to day basis, support the global finance team on high priority issues to support the business to make informed decisions
- Work as part of the BI team and Global Finance team to provide to Finance Team with data analytics and data models
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in a role that requires rigorous business data analytics and data modelling
- Advanced knowledge in SQL
- Experience with BI tools (Domo, Tableau), valuable dashboard creations and Data Warehouse tools (Snowflake and PostgreSQL)
- Self-driven with the ability to manage projects autonomously and choose the desirable tech stack
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work with all levels within the business; confidence in your ability to anticipate what is needed; flexibility and ability to use initiative
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to changes in the working practices and procedures
- Change lives and see the real world impact of what you do!
- Join an international, hyper growth company and constantly solve new challenges
- We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages
- We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, so your best friend is more than welcome.
- Gym discounts, loft office in Prenzlauer Berg with a roof terrace
- Flexible working hours, work from home when you want!
- We love to spend time together on regular company sponsored team events, parties and annual trips!