NVIDIA has been transforming computer graphics, PC gaming, and accelerated computing for more than 25 years. It’s a unique legacy of innovation that’s fueled by great technology—and amazing people. Today, we’re tapping into the unlimited potential of AI to define the next era of computing. An era in which our GPU acts as the brains of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can understand the world. Doing what’s never been done before takes vision, innovation, and the world’s best talent. As an NVIDIAN, you’ll be immersed in a diverse, supportive environment where everyone is inspired to do their best work. Come join the team and see how you can make a lasting impact on the world.
We are looking for an AI/ML engineer to join our team to solve exciting business problems in the domain of NVIDIA IT. We are Enterprise AI & Automation team in NVIDIA IT. Our mission is to deliver world-class AI-driven automation solutions to enhance employee experience, and business productivity and drive operational efficiencies. As part of this initiative, we are building Chatbots, Virtual agents, Facial recognition-based turnstile solutions, and other AI-driven automations across IT and other business functions including Sales, HR, Supply chain, and other business functions using NVIDIA’s own world-class natural language processing (NLP), speech recognition, image recognition, log processing, and other technologies. Our goal is to transform employee experience within NVIDIA and drive operational efficiencies. Candidates must have strong skills in machine learning (ML), Deep Learning (DL), and natural language processing (NLP) techniques. Candidates must also have hands-on ability to build ML/DL models that suit the problem, prepare datasets to test, evaluate the quality of models, and deploy them in production using MLOps pipelines. Candidates must have good knowledge and experience with containers, and micro-services architecture and be able to deploy the ML models to production.
What You'll Be Doing
- Translating business requirements into requirements for AI/ML models
- Preparing data to train and evaluate AI/ML/DL models
- Building AI/ML/DL models by applying state-of-the-art algorithms. In some cases, leverage existing products from NVIDIA product suite.
- Testing, evaluating the AI/ML/DL models, benchmarking their quality, and publishing the models, data sets, and evaluations in MLOps tools such as MLFlow.
- Deploying the models in production by containerizing the models.
- Working with customers (internal employees, and business leaders in this case) to refine the quality of the models
- Establishing continuous learning pipelines for models with online learning, or transfer learning.
What We Need To See
- BS or MS degree (Ph.D. preferred) in computer science, computational science/engineering, or related technical field (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of work-related experience in software development with good Python, Java, and/or C/C++ programming skills
- Familiarity with containers, numeric libraries, modular software design
- Hands-on expertise with traditional statistical machine learning techniques as well as deep-learning and natural language processing modeling.
- Expertise in supervised, unsupervised, and transfer learning techniques.
- Hands-on expertise in machine learning techniques and algorithms with a strong background in state-of-the-art DNN architectures (BERT, GPT-3, CNN, RNN, GAN, autoencoders, etc.) and experience in developing or using major deep learning frameworks (e.g. PyTorch, Tensorflow, etc).
- Experience in using MLOps pipelines such as KubeFlow, MLFlow.
- Background with container platforms such as Kubernetes.
- Experience with solving and using machine learning for real-world problems
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Strong analytical skills with a bias for action
- Strong time-management and organization skills to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Solid written and oral communications skills
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative, and enjoy having fun, then what are you waiting for? Apply today!
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires that NVIDIA provide the compensation range and benefits offered for this position if performed in Colorado. The base salary range for this position in Colorado is $176,400.00 - 242,550.00 USD.
NVIDIA also offers a comprehensive benefits package. We provide health care coverage, dental and vision, 401(K), including company matching and after tax contributions, Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), company paid holidays, paid sick leave, vacation leave, professional time off, life and disability protection. Employees in eligible sales and positions may also be eligible for commission.
Base pay is based on market location and may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, and other job-related reasons.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.