Do you want to solve some of the hardest problems for business leveraging ML/AI? Do you want to learn how to build algorithms that scale – most of our use cases start with 10 million+ rows of data
Our data scientists & engineers are helping to shape our marketing strategy for a digital world.
What are our goals in Marketing?
- Drive perception
- Drive demand
- Grow the buyer base
- Build the best content
The models and solutions you deliver will be the essential ingredient we use to supply our customers & sales with relevant product recommendations and creative breakthroughs to our business.
We offer you a fast-paced work environment in a diverse team with exposure to Dell teams across the globe. You will be part of a dynamic, collaborative and cross-functional team focused on making significant business impacts.
You will work with other engineers and data scientists to solve some of the hardest business problems. You will learn what it takes to build, deploy & scale ML/AI models in real-world (it’s a hard problem, we assure you). You will build analytical data sets on which model’s will be built. This would entail two key tasks – feature engineering on large datasets and optimization of our pipelines to drive scalability. If you are already good at it, we will make you better.
- Feature engineering: Stitching together and aggregation of multiple large data sets working with the data scientist to a desired format. You will need to optimize both queries and architecture to support big data sets. SQL is usually the preferred language, but some Spark jobs are necessary.
- Data pipelining: Once the initial dataset are prepared, it is normally run through a further pipeline to prepare it for modelling. Here you will create features that make ML/AI algorithms work (e.g. translating text into category variables). Python/R is usually the preferred language.
- Solid SQL Knowledge.
- Education (Bachelor’s degree or higher) in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in Data or BI engineering dealing with large complex data scenarios
- Skills in Python/R or other programming skills.
- Proven ability to work with varied data infrastructures – including relational databases, column stores, NoSQL databases, and file-based storage solutions.
- Exposure to machine learning or machine learning pipelines is a plus.
Estrutura de cargos: Remotos Graduados Engenharia
Job ID: R143498