We’re on a mission to help guys take care of their minds and bodies so they can be their best selves. We started with razors way back in 2011, and now millions and millions of Members later, we’ve expanded into a variety of products including skincare, hair styling, oral care, colognes, deodorants, and more. We’re always growing and reinventing, and we rely on killer talent to help us achieve our goal of owning the bathroom. If you’re a team-playing innovator, you’ll fit right in. A sense of humor helps, too.
We are seeking a Staff Engineer for the Marketing Data and Technologies team, who is passionate about design, architecture and interface development with various Marketing technologies from Acquisition through customer upsell and Churn Prevention
- Define system level architecture and integrate between different marketing technology partners
- Site Analytics with Google Analytics configuration, tracking and reporting
- Google Marketing Platform (DV 360, Google Campaign Manager, ADS Data Hub)
- ESP / SMS push notifications working with technologies like Salesforce/Braze/ Klaviyo or similar technologies
- Customer Intelligence and Customer Data Platform with audience profiling and segmentation
- Programmatic Advertising: working on segmentation using DMP and integrating with DSPs and SSPs and Google Ad Server, DCM as well as different Exchanges
- Good understanding of Marketing Meta Data, Targeting Profiles/ Traits and Segments
- Integrate ML algorithms for personalization and marketing optimizations
- Implementing MMM (Marketing Mix Modelling and Omni Channel approach)
- Tag Management experience with GTM/DTM with Custom java scripting
- Access to Data Marts to report on Marketing KPI working with Amazon Redshift/Spectrum and BI tools like Tableau and Looker
- Minimum 7 years of industry experience in Real Time API integrations and Minimum 2 years’ experience in integrating ML Algorithms with DMP, DSP and ESP
- Hands on experience with either one of the 2 platforms: Adobe Analytics/ Google Analytics
- Prior coding experience with Custom Java Scripting on DTM/GTM/Floodlight Tagging
- Data Integrations with Google Big Cloud/GA360/ADS Data Hub/DCM AD Server; Optimove; ESP is a must
- AWS Lambdas/ REST API integration using Python/Java is a must
- Airflow/Kubernetes/ Github/Jenkins/Pandas/pager duty/slack/S3-parquet, JSON/Kafka Connect/Kafka streaming is desirable
- Programmatic Advertising with DCM Google Ad Server/DV360, AMO DSP/ ADS DataHub DMP is desirable
- Columnar Data Stores like Redshift or Redshift Spectrum on AWS S3, Glue, Catalog, PySPark ETL is desirable
- Familiarity with Looker/Tableau is desirable
- Great interpersonal skills, Communication skills and A flexible team player who is willing to go above and beyond and do what it takes to thrive in a fast-growing and oftentimes chaotic (in a good endearing way) environment
Dollar Shave Club is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation: Dollar Shave Club provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Dollar Shave Club will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Dollar Shave Club will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Thank you for considering a career with Dollar Shave Club