We are looking for a PMO Data Analyst to join our world-class team in one of today’s most exciting technologies. This role directly reports to the Senior Manager of the Program Management Office (PMO) for the Services business, and Ops and Supply Chain organizations.Role and Responsibilities:
This Data Analyst is responsible for supporting and automating Program Management Office (PMO) business improvement processes for Bloom Energy’s Product and Service Businesses. As a key member of the PMO team, this role analyzes, and prepares executive level reports for, a portfolio of projects critical to Bloom Energy’s profitability. The role will also be empowered to help define and drive new business improvement projects across Bloom.
The best candidates will have strong leadership, analytical, communications and organizational skills to accelerate business performance across Bloom Energy’s Product and Service Businesses by supporting program management activities with stakeholders from all levels of an organization, such as:
Skills and Experience:
- Works closely with the Senior Manager and the PMO staff to build a world class Program Management Office (PMO) focused on significantly improving the profitability of Bloom Energy’s Product and Services Businesses. Partners with data owners, Finance and IT partners to maintain visibility to accurate business performance.
- Matures a Business and Program Management structure that drives a dynamic and efficient business cadence focused on goal attainment and process improvement. Develops related dashboards, processes and associated training. Supports process development and improvement to address new/growing business needs and incorporate lessons learned.
- Acts as a change agent for driving a culture of accountability and effective time management across the Product and Service Businesses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science or related field
- 3-5 years combined experience in data analytics/reporting, database management, business analytics, or business operations roles
- Proven success supporting cross-functional projects or initiatives requiring large-scale coordination, including defining, implementing, and tracking progress and impact on the business.
- Working knowledge of engineering, supply chain and manufacturing processes
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical aptitude demonstrated by ability to understand complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working through ambiguity to deliver business results
- Microsoft Office Suite, Tableau and Python experience required
- QuickBase and SQL experience preferred
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling business confidential information