Consults with internal customers and external vendors to capture agreed-upon business objectives and processes. Performs research and fact-finding to determine business requirements and specifications for development of end-user programs, operational procedures and support and systems. Communicates these processes and their implications to technical and non-technical contributors to ensure that applications accurately meet business users' goals. May produce online and hard copy documentation and training materials for software applications and develop and implement a documentation strategy leveraging new technologies to provide more targeted information more efficiently to users. May manage software applications training program for user personnel. At higher levels, directs IT research initiatives moving from the business concept stage through initiative direction, project definition, project execution, and project evaluation, up to and including operational support phase. Maintains, integrates, and communicates knowledge of industry directions and IT trends.
Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm CST
- Conducts business requirements reviews and formulates logical statements of business requirements; may gather business requirements
- Analyzes marketplace, industry, company, technology trends, best practices, vendor products, and services, etc.
- Uses system process analysis tools and methods to analyze and document business processes and metrics and identify improvement opportunities to streamline and automate processes and functions; identifies/documents how applications/systems interact to support business processes
- Produces reports, analyzes data and develops business cases
- Monitors data and system trends for inconsistencies and resolves as appropriate
- Develops selection evaluation criteria based on identified product requirements for tasks and processes and/or prepares specifications from which programs will be written
- Negotiates commitments by facilitating the communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation
- Develops functional designs
- Identifies risks and benefits of alternate designs; calculates costs/benefits of potential actions or solutions to establish their viability/ROI
- Assesses project impact of system changes on users and internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Participates in software testing and debugging plans to ensure functionality and quality
- Creates detailed test plans and scripts based on functional requirements and executes test scripts using testing tools
- Writes user documentation based on functional requirements
- Creates and delivers training and development programs to all levels of IT professionals and end-users
- May also design training programs, classes, workshops, computer-based training, and on-line help
- Delivers training to a variety of audiences which demonstrates an understanding and application of adult learning principles
- Develops and administers tools to asure the results of efforts; documents the value of services provided
- ICOMS experience
- Highly organized with the ability to Multi-Task
- Data Entry experience
- EXCEL / Salesforce Knowledge
- Understanding of Sales
The Cox companies have implemented a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for certain U.S.-based jobs effective Oct 18, 2021. For further information, please speak to a member of our team.
- Candidates must be local to the central region of Cox (Tulsa OK, Oklahoma City OK, Wichita KS, Fayetteville AR, Omaha NE)
Please note contractors are engaged to provide services on a temporary basis in connection with a specific assignment. Contractors are hired and employed through Atrium.
By applying for this position you agree to the Atrium Terms and Conditions. Agreeing to these terms, includes permission to use the email address and mobile phone number you provide during the application process or throughout the duration of your prospective or actual employment to notify you of job openings, profiles, articles, news, and other employment-related information, as well as to notify you of special promotions or additional products and services offered by us or our affiliates and partners (collectively, “Atrium Alerts”). Atrium Alerts may be sent by email, phone or text message. Your personal information will be safely stored in our database. Atrium does not sell your personal information to third parties. Text message and data rates may apply. To OPT OUT of text messaging or to modify your communication preferences for Atrium Alerts at any time, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you do not agree with the Atrium Terms and Conditions, you can still complete your application for this position by emailing your resume to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject of your email.
Atrium is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Atrium is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.