Brambles understands the importance of digital and data and is growing heavily. Think of us as a start-up, based inside an established company. We have the benefits of a start-up, around autonomy to work and a wealth of exciting projects to deliver. Essentially this a Greenfield site so you get to help decide what the future platform looks like.
We want to help our employees to grow technically, but also develop skills that will enable them to set the direction of their career. We’re committed to helping you achieve what you want and provide the necessary tools to enable you to do so.
What is in it for you:
- You will have an opportunity to make a significant impact on our business.
- Greenfield development, massive data sets with untapped potential.
- Diverse challenges and scope for innovation.
- 330+ million pallets across 300,000+ supply chains, where improvements you make will lead to big outcomes
- Improve the effectiveness of the business so that we can do more, with less, positively impacting the environment.
Major Key Responsibilities:
- Builds highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant data management and processing systems (designs, develops, constructs, installs, tests, and maintains) by integrating a variety of programming languages and tools and introducing new tools and technologies where relevant to increase efficiency
- Takes care of the ETL (Extract, Transform & Load) process. Discovers various opportunities for data acquisitions, explores new ways of using existing data and proposes ways to improve data quality, reliability, and efficiency of the whole system by experimenting new ways of working
- Ensures innovative architecture / data models meet all business requirements, reduce system complexity, increase efficiency, and reduce cost
- Designing Disaster Recovery Techniques ready for deployment and roll out
- Develops capability (self and others) to further our aim of developing an enterprise-wide data solutions community of experts who create and document best practices and share innovation models and solutions
- Experience in Data Modelling
- Technical experience across a range of data related tools and technologies such as SQL, VBA, Python, R, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Tableau, QlikView and / or PowerBI.
- Track record and detailed understanding of working with data storage, analytics, big data and supporting technologies,
- Able to understand a variety of business problems / issues and frame them into a data driven environment while working on a range of data delivery focused projects
- Understanding of data architecture, engineering (including warehousing and transformation) methodologies
- Track record of collaborative working, notably with an ability to gain credibility with team members and senior stakeholders; able to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members
Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive Remuneration package
- Training delivered both in-role and in the form of structured training programs
- Annual bonus based on company & personal performance.
- Opportunity to take part in the Brambles share program.
- Fully committed to a future of flexible working (Hybrid / Remote)
- Pension contribution and medical insurance
- Various health & wellbeing events and programs
- Above average holiday benefits per Country
- 3 Working Days per annum to use for social projects.
As an inclusive employer, Brambles wants to see every candidate performing at their best throughout the job application process, interview process and whilst at work. We therefore encourage you to inform your Talent Acquisition Partner of any reasonable adjustments you might need to enable this to happen.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at email@example.com.