Repsol in its ambitious Digital Transformation plan, wants to incorporate a Data Scientist for its Data & Analytics HUB.
· Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
· Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
· Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
· Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
· Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
· Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
· Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
· Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
· Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
· Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
· Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
· Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
· Experience querying databases and using statistical computer tools: SQL, SAS, R, Python, Tensor Flow, etc
· Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
· Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
· Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, et