About The Role
- Help shape the future as we leverage data to flip traditional banking on its head
- Use Google’s cloud services to deliver real-time insights about customer behaviour
- Be part of something different - working in an agile way to innovate and deliver quality outcomes at pace
At ANZ our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re making this happen by improving the financial wellbeing and sustainability of our customers so they can achieve incredible things– whether they’re buying a home, building a business or saving for things big or small. Join us as we reimagine our customer propositions and services using the latest platforms and technology, to better support our customers’ financial wellbeing
The Data Engineering position is critical to making this happen and your key accountabilities will include:
What Will Your Day Look Like
- Building real-time analytical capability to power
- Experiences within the mobile app
- Informing marketing and servicing messaging
- Enriching our data lake
- Build data quality automated frameworks across a multi-cloud data and on premises environments
- Building highly optimised data models with multiple interface types for data consumers
What will you bring?
- Working in an agile framework with a team of Data Engineers to deliver data solutions for our transformation including:
- Building optimized data solutions and ingestion patterns with considerations for security and data governance
- Building data pipelines and a real-time data eco-system to provide interactive customer experiences that will feed data into other systems via multiple interface types.
- Define and publish the data architecture standards for all applications and infrastructure across the portfolio
- Foster collaboration across teams, functions, regions and divisions using a range of influencing and negotiation strategies to establish mutually beneficial partnerships with key stakeholders
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
So, why join us?
- Cloud based data engineering experience
- Proven successful building large data solutions
- Ability to work collaboratively with technical and business teams
- Ability to multi-task, highly adaptable to change and ambiguity
- Proactive, shows initiative and keen to try new things i.e. new technologies
There’s something special about being part of ANZ. From the moment you join us, you’re part of a team working towards a common goal: improving the financial wellbeing and sustainability of our millions of customers.
But it’s not just our customers who’ll feel your impact. You’ll feel it too. Because at ANZ, you’ll have the resources and community you need to take the next big step in your career, towards even bigger things in the future.
We offer a range of benefits tailored to the countries in which we operate including Health and Wellbeing programs and flexible working arrangements.
You’ll also enjoy working in a diverse and inclusive workplace where the different backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people are celebrated. We encourage you to talk to us about any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.careers.anz.com. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number 30433Job Posting End Date