Our client is a global leader in Marketing Technology. They are a high-growth, venture-backed, multi-award winning technology company with offices in the UK, Australia and the US. As one of the UK’s fastest growing businesses (being a member of the Accelerate 250) our client offers an extremely exciting, dynamic and high-potential working environment.
A global business with colleagues worldwide serving North America, EMEA and APAC regions. Our client is recognized for their capabilities through several award nominations and wins, including best Trading Team at the Drum Marketing Awards 2020.
Their biggest recognition though is their 90% retention rate which has contributed to them enjoying substantial YOY growth throughout 2021.
They currently have offices in New York, Boston, London, Singapore, Sydney and they just open there new Global Data Hub….in Barcelona! This new opening is a strategic project for our client in order to hold their growth.
They are looking for a dedicated Senior Data Analyst to join the team in their new Data Hub in Barcelona. There are a number of new projects about to start !!! About the Role As a Senior Data Analyst, your goal is to cultivate a data-informed culture and create insights that will be leveraged across the entire organization.
This will include gathering and analyzing campaign and non-campaign data and consult with clients about their business goals. You will work with every part of the organization and your analyses will inform decisions and discussions with the clients, the partners and the leadership team.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting client data research and analytics.
- Consult with clients about their business goals and propose solutions and strategies that meet their needs.
- Present analyses with a bias toward action and outcomes – storytelling with a practical purpose.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing and Product to expose the highest-impact and most actionable opportunities for optimization and growth.
- Support company-wide metrics creation, alignment, and reporting to create context and clarity through clear and intuitive data definitions and structures.
- Good knowledge of SQL (up to types of joins, indexing and basic optimization). You would be trained on any additional use case (columnar storage, windowing, key distribution).
- Experience with Python and Jupyter notebooks is a bonus.
- Having used any BI tool (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview, Looker…)
- Good communication skills, particularly with non-technical stakeholders.
- Open to collaboration and willing to learn
- Great level of English (no need Spanish)
Type of contract: Permanent
Location: center of Barcelona
Salary package: attractive salary + 24 days holidays + remote working + Private Health Insurance
If you consider that your profile could matches with our client requirements, feel free to send me your updated CV in English!