(Full-time/Part-time, 32 – 38 hours per week)
As an all-round data analyst customer insights, you will put smiles on the faces of millions of customers. Because your analytical skills will allow us to communicate as personally as possible with our customers digitally. From home or our headquarters in Zwaagdijk, you can help improve the customer experience even further with an impressive data stack. You will do this as part of a pleasant, motivated team that pays attention to each other and in which you can fully develop. Your daily tasks
As an all-round data analyst, you are in charge of your tasks on the Kanban board. To succeed in this, you will use smart tools such as Databricks, Google Cloud Platform, Azure and Looker (Data Studio). How do you perform your tasks? That’s up to you. This gives you a lot of freedom, but also responsibility.
Some examples of your tasks:
- Identify, develop, manage and execute analytics that uncover opportunities to drive customer engagement across web, mobile, app, store, and more
- Translate insights and data patterns into clear indicators and tactics for growth hacking, budget allocation and performance management
- Collect and clean up data with the ability to devise new algorithms, so we can solve problems and build new tools to automate work
- Collaborate with other teams and being the analyst of choice where colleagues go for analytical support
Together with five colleagues, you will form a team. A team where you can learn a lot in the field of data analytics and where there is a lot of respect for each other. In addition, you will work a lot with the team lead customer insights, colleagues from IT, product owners, colleagues from customer experience, developers and SEO specialists. Together, you will aim for the optimum (digital) customer experience.Your team
With tens of millions of fans across Europe, we keep surprising them week after week. We are constantly expanding the Action brand using a data-driven approach and by working in agile teams. In Marketing and Digital, we are responsible for the marketing and communication strategy and its execution. We are building more and more digital visibility and interaction. From customer surveys to designing our award-winning leaflet in our own Action Studio, and from private labelling to webcare, the app and social media campaigns. Our biggest challenge is using one voice and one format, online and in more than 2,000 stores in 10 different countries. Learning new things every day and working with the nicest colleagues to make our popular brand even more successful is what makes us happy. Does this apply to you, too?
Curious about your new colleagues? Sander and Max would love to work with you!What you offer
Tell you what you need to do? Preferably not! You love to discover for yourself how things work and are also good at this. What’s more, you can often work out quickly how things can be improved. You enter into discussions with colleagues to get the most out of your work and the customer experience, and you work proactively and independently on your tasks.
You also have the following:
- Extensive experience in writing SQL queries
- Experience with data resolution tools and working with cloud platforms
- Good communication skills in English, as the organisation mainly speaks English.
- Preferably experience of programming in Python
- Preferably knowledge of Google Analytics
Do you already have a lot of experience as an analyst? That's a bonus, but not a must. For example, even if you only have one year’s experience in the above skills, we cordially invite you to respond.What we offer
Quite a lot, actually! From our bustling headquarters in the Netherlands, you'll have an impact across the whole of Europe. We're now up to more than 2,000 stores in 10 countries and millions of smiles from our customers – and we're not stopping there, with big growth ambitions for both Action and you. Because our growth means that you can always take new steps to develop as a professional, whether that means a different position, an interesting innovation project or new skills. And you can do all that in a culture where we truly live our shared values: customer focus, teamwork, simplicity, discipline, cost-consciousness and respect.
You can also count on Action for the following:
How we contribute to society
- A competitive salary based on a 38-hour week
- An annual bonus of between 5% and 10% based on achieving company and personal targets
- 24 days' holiday with the option to buy five additional days (based on 38 hours per week)
- A permanent contract // A temporary contract with the intention of offering you a permanent contract in the long term
- Flexible working hours and the option to spend a maximum 40%of your hours working from home, naturally in coordination with your team and manager
- 15% staff discount on your purchases at Action
- A good pension scheme, collective health insurance and travel allowance (Zwaagdijk-Oost is reachable from Amsterdam by car in just 30 minutes on uncongested roads)
If you only know Action from the stores, a new world will open up for you when you join us. As an example, we're working hard behind the scenes to make a positive impact on society and the environment. Did you also know that we sponsor more than 2,000 children worldwide who are growing up in an SOS Children’s Village? That our team reflects the diversity of our customers, including 124 nationalities? That 70% of our wood products and 86% of our cotton already comes from sustainable sources? Or that we use energy-efficient LED lighting only in more than half of our stores? Yes, that's Action, too. If you're curious about what other initiatives we're taking, join our team and see for yourself.Interested?
We're proud to be an inclusive employer, and we warmly invite anyone who sees themselves in the vacancy to apply. So take action and respond to this vacancy now!
What happens next:
- Response to your application within 14 days (and usually earlier)
- First meeting with manager and a colleague
- Online assessment to get toknowyou better
- Second interview with your recruiter, among others
- Welcome to Action
Throughout the process, your recruiter is your permanent point of contact and is available to answer any questions you may have.