We have an immediate need for a Data Scientist for a REMOTE 6-9 month contract.
MUST have 2-4 years of experience with Python, Machine Learning, and R.
- Effective statistical knowledge of the machine learning models being used (not just superficial awareness)
- Working knowledge of python (specifically data science libraries)
- Knowledge and experience in building and analyzing linear regression, logistic regression, generalized linear models, and time series models
- Experience in converting business problems into statistical problems, building models to solve the statistical problem, then use the models to develop business recommendations to solve the business problem
- Knowledge of optimization techniques and application to business problems
- Experience in pulling data from multiple sources, cleaning the data, and preparing the data for analysis
- Experience in using a structure workflow in their problem solving
- Experience in using Git to manage model versions
- Three plus years of applying the above in a business environment
AGILE, Python, SQL/Oracle, Kubernetes, MLFlow, Azure, Jenkins, GitHub.
Data scientists use data and analytical ability to find and interpret rich data sources; manage large amounts of data despite hardware, software, and bandwidth constraints; merge data sources; ensure consistency of data sets; create visualizations to aid in understanding data; build mathematical models using the data; and present and communicate the data insights/findings.
2-4 years of experience required
If qualified, interested, and available (or know of somebody who is), please reply with an updated resume and pay requirements for immediate consideration to email@example.com