Position: Data Scientist
Location: Pune, India
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking an experienced Data Scientist to join our dynamic and growing AML Analytics Services team.
Analyze, Develop, Deploy & Maintain Anti Money Laundering Advanced Analytics Models.
- Research data patterns in order to find indicators for suspicious AML activities.
- Improve the quality and actual implementation of computational algorithms/tools.
- Optimize the detection performance of NICE Actimize AML products and improve customers’ experience using analytical solutions.
- Define product requirements for analytics and provide feedback to the product team on ways in which product may be improved.
- Measure the quality of the analytical performance of model on a periodic basis.
- Support Data Science function on data preparation and data cleaning aspects.
Experience: 3 to 8 Years
- Advanced degree in a quantitative area (statistics, mathematics, physics, computer science, engineering)
- Experience of building and deploying classification, regression & ranking machine learning models at an enterprise level.
- Strong data analytical skills. Experience with statistical model development. Deep and diverse experience with multiple statistical procedures and data mining algorithms.
- Strong experience with using SQL and EXCEL.
- Strong programming skills in Python and ability to rapidly learn new programming tools.
- Exposure to other programming languages: R, Scala, Java is a plus.
- Good oral and written communications skills, and ability to interact with engineers, software developers, project managers, business analysts, product managers and with clients.
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary agile teams.
- Strong commitment to quality.
- Customer facing experience – a plus
- Innovative aptitude.
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience in development of risk management models, particularly in the fraud, AML, or financial trade compliance areas.