- Tech Savvy
- Exposure to Python/SQL/SAS is preferred
- Up to 38K
- Consult with stakeholders to determine data requirements.
- Generate data from relevant HSBC systems as well as external sources.
- Participation on the design and delivery of campaign management
- Conduct analysis to detect trends and anomalies
- Suggest remedial actions or escalate detections which give cause for concern
- Share information with stakeholders in suitable forms, these may be charts, tables or templates
- Participate in forums, meetings or events to interpret data and support decision making
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent, in Mathematics, Statistics, Information Management, Computer Science or related field.
- Proven experience in data analysis or database management experience
- Solid Experience of programming experiences with Python, SQL, SAS
- Knowledge of external cloud such as Google Cloud
- Strong communication, analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills are required, including the capacity to articulate the case for information management in the language of business.
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal or external stakeholder
- Spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin is a plus
Category: I.T & T - Banking / Finance IT
Reference ID: 611-07102021-TX
Date Posted: 06/10/2021