- Done Disability
- Done Data DevOps
- Done Datawarehousing
You are the data engineer assigned to develop, enhance and maintain the analytics platform infrastructure to facilitate the availability of data for business users in a CI/CD environment.
Your new agency is an independent statutory agency whose role is to implement the a nationaly recognised scheme that supports a better life for hundreds of thousands of Australians with a disability, their families and carers.
This role will work within the Data Development team, and will be contribute to delivery of:
- Design documentation
- Assigned tasks for a given sprint
- Work items placed into a product backlog
- Consumption layer objects as per specification
- Efficient and self-documenting code produced
- Collaboration with data consumers, database development, testers and IT support teams Expected Deliverables:
- Build data-consumption layer objects
- Understand, analyse and size user requirements
- Development and maintenance of technical mappings for use in automated generation of data assets
- Identify and build enhancements to automated DevOps pipelines
- Development and maintenance of system documentation
- Experience and Technical Competence on Base SAS / Teradata / RDMBS Data warehousing development
- Experience in analytic architecture concepts
- Understand DevOps work and High level of competency in Programming
- Supplementary programming languages such as Python or Groovy Version control
- A positive contemporary attitude to people with disability
- Service Oriented -commitment to achieving positive outcomes
- Previous work or experience with NDIS
- Leadership - ability to provide a mentor role within the team.
- Experience with any of the following Teradata GCFR Framework, Teradata UDI studio, Jenkins
- Experience with VMWare, Linux and Windows
- Experience with Atlassian suite (on-prem)
- Experience with Frameworks: Django, React, Selenium, NodeJS
MCS Consulting has been a trusted Recruitment advocate for over 25 years to many companies in high value Manufacturing, Finance, R&D, IT&T and Government.
We have an effective personal and honest approach that really makes the difference.
Rob Sebastian ; 9481 8888 job RS-NDIDEBEEA. MCS
Please send your resume ASAPA WORD CV IS ESSENTIAL !
A Suburb/Address helps us locate you for roles close to home and often unlocks those hidden jobs.
We are more than happy to discuss career aspirations.
At MCS we are here to help, not just recruit