Imagine New Horizons
You will be part of the MEDIDATA team which helps in Delivering World Class Brand Apps, Services, Technos creating emotions & value to end users.
Do you enjoy challenge ? Here a Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
What will your job be?
- Medidata is looking for an experienced data scientist to research and develop predictive models to deliver novel insights for Medidata’s Data Science Platform Suite of products
- Data Science Platform is a critical piece of Medidata’s strategy to grow to over one billion in revenue and includes ingestion and export of data in addition to apps that standardize clinical data and run statistical algorithms that unlock the value of our data assets for our customers
The Challenges ahead
- Solving some of the most complex problems in healthcare, translating complex data into meaningful insights
- Designing, developing, and validating predictive models for novel medical applications
- Evaluating and assessing novel tools, algorithms, and technologies that enable data science capabilities
- Providing support functions around model-building, including data cleaning and code review
- Working directly with our team comprised of the brightest minds in technology, research, and mathematics as well as senior interfaces from leading life sciences companies across the globe
Your key success factors
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.tech with 5 to 12 years of experience in data scientist
- Expert-level fluency in statistical tools and programming languages to be self-sufficient in handling data (Python, R, SQL)
- Professional experience programming in a compiled language (C++, C, C#, Java) strongly preferred
- Professional-level competency working in a Unix environment
- Professional-level competency working with source control management (Git)
- Research-level experience in developing predictive modeling algorithms, including machine learning techniques such as regression, probability networks, decision trees. association rules, clustering, and/or neural network models for large healthcare-relevant datasets
- Ability to translate business challenges into data pipelines & model framework, owning and driving successful projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to articulate highly technical methods to diverse audiences to shape decision-making
- Passionate about staying current with new developments in the data science and machine learning field
- Ability to work creatively and collaboratively in a fast-paced dynamic environment to propose intelligent solutions