From design to marketing to logistics, we operate various online stores and develop our own products - we live e-commerce. Besides our biggest brands in the field of intimate lifestyle products, EIS and SATISFYER, BILDER.de and other brands also belong to Triple A. It is exactly this diversity that makes our work so exciting.
With locations in Germany, Georgia, Ukraine and the USA, our team is very international and we work together on challenging projects that we drive forward with a lot of entrepreneurial freedom. We actively help develop the innovations of tomorrow and can experience their impact first-hand.
Working with inspiring colleagues on a wide range of different projects, everyday working life is just like Triple A – all but ordinary.
Why you should become part of the Triple A team
In addition to varied tasks in an international team, working with Triple A holds these benefits, among others:
- Flexible working hours and workplace models
- Professional and personal development (e.g. LinkedIn Learning)
- Capital-forming payments
- State-of-the-art office buildings
- Flat hierarchies with entrepreneurial spirit and action
- Sponsored sports membership
You will be responsible for
- Collaboration with data scientists and analysts
- Setting up and monitoring processes in the data warehouse
- Creating and maintaining ETL pipelines
- Responsibility for scheduling and error handling
- Development of data models
- Documentation of existing and new data integration processes
- Creating unit tests and automated tests
What sets you apart
- Love for data, databases and programming
- Several years of professional experience in the field of business intelligence and e-commerce (>=5 years)
- Experience in managing analytical systems
- Knowledge of Exasol would be desirable (alternatively Snowflake or Google Big Query)
- A good understanding of data management and ETL/ELT (e.g. Airflow, Nifi, CronJobs)
- Advanced experience in SQL and Python - Java, LUA and R are a plus
- Experienced with versioning tools (e.g. Git, Mercurial)
- Motivated to automate processes with the help of CI/CD
- Fluent in written and spoken English - German is optional
You think we're a good fit?
Then we look forward to getting to know you!
Your contact person, Aylin, will need your CV and relevant references as well as your earliest possible starting date - simply fill in our application form.
Work location - full remote with option our office
Triple A Internetshops GmbH
Leipziger Platz 18