Our team and what we'll accomplish together
The Marketing, Strategy and Data Insights team supports TELUS Future Friendly Home (FFH) by unlocking the power of data and producing deep analytics to deliver actionable insights and generate value for our business and our customers. We are looking for someone passionate about data and new technologies to join our data science group and be a key player in our Machine Learning and AI journey. Always wanted to work with a team of innovators and be part of a culture that embraces creativity and collaboration? If so, we’d love to talk with you!
You’ll collaborate with teams across the company, seeking out innovative data sources such as speech analytics to help identify new business opportunities while championing data driven decision making and the accelerated adoption of AI. You will work closely with our marketing primes on the end to end journey, from ideation session for identification of use cases, to insights activation and monitoring of outcome.
As a Data Scientist on the team, you will leverage your expert knowledge of data science to automate and facilitate machine learning model development, training and deployment. The team takes pride in the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning models and solutions they develop and deploy, and take ownership of each step of the process. From hypothesis generation, initial exploration of datasets, development of novel AI techniques, to automation of pipelines and ML models; be a leader in our cloud migration journey.
What you'll do
- Lead the iterative development, validation, and deployment of AI/ML models
- Collaborate on end-to-end automation efforts required to bring models to production
- Work with structured and unstructured raw data to design and develop innovative predictive models, metrics, and dashboards to uncover actionable insights
- Visualize and report data findings creatively in a variety of visual formats that provide insights to the organization
- Influence how we approach business challenges and opportunities by driving the adoption of a data driven mindset
- Develop re-usable code aimed at delivering on future goals faster and more reliably
- Build and maintain a strong engagement with key stakeholders to understand business needs and priorities