We are the 100% digital bank of the Santander Group and we are currently undergoing a technological transformation and international expansion.
In 2016 the re-launch of the Bank began and since then we have been in continuous expansion and growth, especially in our technological side. We work in a start-up format, using agile methodologies to take our clients' experience to the next level. In 2019 we launched the Bank in the Netherlands, Germany and Portugal and the next country will be Argentina, with others to follow.
Our culture makes us different; social and diversity clubs are part of our essence and allow us to live our culture every day.
We are a flexible and fast adapting team that currently telework most of the time using all kinds of communication tools, we have not noticed the change!
Support data initiatives for Campaign Management & Wealth.
- Collecting and interpreting data from different sources in our AWS Datalake.
- Analysing results from different commercial actions and drive insights that can lead to optimizing our business.
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business, using data visualization tools.
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets, as well as automate these tasks so we can spend less time reviwing normality and more time analyzing interesting anomalous patterns.
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes from our different business verticals, such as wealth, insurance, or new countries.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Engineering training preferred
- knowledge of Python + SQL + Spark