Job Title: Data Analyst 1
Location: Remote/Hybrid from Louisville, KY
Who WE Are:
Hydromax USA has been a leading utility solutions provider specializing in data collection and analysis for the natural gas, water, and wastewater utilities across the United States. Our services allow us to provide our clients the ability to make the most informed decisions regarding their utility infrastructure.
In a role of a Data Analyst 1, you will join an established team providing internal and external quality control for our GIS and mapping services that our customers and internal analysts, and field ops teams use to operate every day. We are seeking someone that is comfortable visualizing data in ArcMap or ArcGIS Pro, as well as performing quality control analysis of data input. If you are a critical thinker with attention to detail, we are seeking you out for an opportunity such as this!
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm EST
We Are Giving YOU:
- Weekly pay
- Opportunities for paid overtime
- Medical, dental, vision insurance and more
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Paid holidays and personal paid time off (PTO)
- 401K with company match after 6 months
What YOU Will Do:
- Act as a technical resource in the process of quality control and data collection processing
- Assist in documenting data collection using Microsoft 360 products such as Excel and Word.
- Work with other analysts to problem solve and process all data collection for our Orlando water team.
- Work with both ESRI and ArcGIS networks to collect and input relative data
Who YOU Are and What YOU Need:
- Highschool diploma
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multitask using multiple systems at once
- Proficiency with Microsoft 360 applications
- Ability to communicate well through both verbal and written sources
Working at Hydromax USA:
At Hydromax USA, we’re committed to a culture that embraces safety and strives for excellence. We achieve this through focusing on continuous improvement, promoting employee development, and building lasting customer relationships through mutual trust and honesty. All of this is accomplished while safely providing customers with unequaled customer service and exceeding expectations through deliverables.
We stand firmly behind our mission statement – “Understand the Present, Protect the Future”. In our industry when work is sloppy or incomplete, it can directly impact public safety. Therefore, the work we do is extremely important, and we hold ourselves to the highest standards possible. As a Hydromax USA employee, you will be on the front lines of customer service and public safety.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Hydromax USA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
#hydromaxusa #gas #water #wastewater #construction #utilities #ind1 #ZR