About the position
▪ Analyze business requirements and design reporting solutions that effectively meet/exceed business requirements
▪ Troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
▪ Create/maintain effective reporting process documentation
▪ Monitor, collect and assemble data from multiple sources to identify trends and provide strategic recommendations and actionable data
▪ Develop and maintain daily and monthly reporting structures and calculations
▪ Adhere to established procedures as it relates to project management process, system updates on tasks, and SDLC.
▪ Act as a subject matter expert on data and database environments and processes.
▪ Participate in, provide status updates, report any issues/roadblocks, receive input/feedback and advise on any project timeline impacts in daily stand-ups or other organized meetings.Knowledge And Skills Required
▪ Knowledge of SQL, PowerBI, and/or other database reporting systems
▪ Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions based on data
▪ Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while juggling multiple projects
▪ 3 - 4 years SQL SSMS query analyzer for reporting, building objects, required
▪ 2-4 years experience with loan origination and/or mortgage servicing systems.
▪ Familiarity with mixed software environments Cloud-based/SaaS and desktop applications.
▪ Advanced knowledge of Excel; formulas, pivots, macros preferred
▪ 1-2 years IT project management (Agile/Kanban) and SDLC experience a plus
▪ Knowledge of Crystal Reports, and/or other database reporting tools is a plus
▪ Web based, visualization tools experience a plus; especially Domo, Tableau, Qlik or MS Reporting Services (SSRS).Credentials And Experience Required
▪ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Systems Administration, or comparable experience.
▪ Credentials/Training in mortgage originations, servicing or banking
▪ IT Experience as it pertains to data analysis, technical project implementation, SDLC preferredRequirements
Vacaciones / Flexibilidad de Trabajo
- Trabajo Remoto: Globalmente remoto