Overview:Interested in working with talented people to help develop innovative solutions to some of society’s most complex and challenging problems? We are Guidehouse, a leading consulting firm serving the public sector and commercial clients with specialized capabilities in strategy, technology, and risk management. You may not yet know our name, but we have a rich history. Guidehouse is a combination of PwC’s former public sector practice and Navigant’s deep expertise in energy, financial services and healthcare.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards individuals based on impact, not tenure. Our firm is at the forefront of an emerging model solving complex problems that stretch across government and private companies, affording our people the opportunity to be on the cutting edge of the consulting profession. By focusing on markets facing transformational change, technology-driven innovation, and significant regulatory pressure, our employees also develop and deploy world class knowledge and problem solving that leads to breakthrough solutions.Responsibilities:Our consultants on the Advanced Analytics & Intelligent Automation team help clients maximize the value of their data and automate business processes. This high performing team works with clients to implement the full spectrum of data analytics and data science, from data querying and data wrangling, to data visualization and dashboarding, to predictive analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence as well as robotic process automation (RPA). Our services enable our clients to define their information strategy, enable mission critical insights and data-driven decision making, reduce cost and complexity, increase trust, and improve operational effectiveness.
Our consultants focus on client services, while also supporting business development, internal firm initiatives, and ongoing professional development.
Security clearance: Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
Minimum years of relevant experience: 1
Education: B.S./B.A. in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Economics, Data Science, Data Analytics, or similar quantitative discipline.
- Significant experience working with analytical models, methods, applications, and tools, such as:
- Statistical analysis, predictive modelling, simulation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence
- Selecting and applying the appropriate analytical techniques
- Analytics for business, operations, human capital, or financial management
- Analyzing large and complex data sets, with strong aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Advanced proficiency in an analytics programming language, such as R, Python, or SAS
- Visualization skills such as Tableau, Power BI, or R Shiny
Education: M.S./M.A. in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Economics, Data Science, Data Analytics, or similar quantitative discipline.
Skills and/or proven success in the following:
- Contributing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building strong, collaborative relationships with team members
- Leading small teams, coaching and collaborating with colleagues, providing feedback and guidance on work performance
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building relationships with clients, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks, communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor
- Communicating effectively to various audiences, including various levels of management and external clients, in a professional environment
- Business development including RFP/RFQ responses, developing white papers/concept papers, and building and demonstrating prototype solutions to customers
Knowledge of defense, national security, financial, healthcare, international development, or state and local government environment.Additional Requirements:
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program