As a Lead Data Engineer - AWS of Data Management team of Commercial Banking business at JPMorgan Chase, you serve as a seasoned member of an agile team to design and deliver trusted market-leading technology products in a secure, stable, and scalable way. You are responsible for carrying out critical technology solutions across multiple technical areas within various business functions in support of the firm's business objectives. .
- You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed.
- You'll mentor team in terms of providing architecture solutions, best practices, defining standards and innovative solutions.
- You'll lead dev ops efforts in terms of CICD, Scanning, Code, Performance testing and Test coverate
- you'll Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- you'll lead public cloud transformations
- Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
Required Qualifications, Capabilities, And Skills
- Formal training, or certification on software engineering concepts and 5+ years applied experience in Development and implementations experience with Big Data solutions in AWS services like Glue, SQS, SNS, Lambda, EMR, Kinesis
- Strong experience in Python and with implementing complex ETL transformations using Spark (Data Frame & SQL), Kafka , streaming
- Specialized in Redshift . The ideal candidate for this role would have several years of experience working with AWS Redshift and a proven track record of delivering high-performing, scalable data warehousing solutions in the AWS cloud including setup, configuration, administration, and troubleshooting.
Experience with data warehousing and data modeling, including design and optimization of data structures for performance and scalability. Strong experience with data security and encryption, including implementing security best practices for data warehousing in AWS.
- Experience with performance tuning and optimization techniques for AWS Data warehouse services.
Strong understanding of data warehousing best practices, including data modeling, data integration, and data governance.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines, Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets ,ability to collaborate with high-performing teams (strong interpersonal skills) and contribute in design, architecture, development, testing, implementaton and support
- Must be able to communicate complex issues in a crisp and concise fashion to multiple levels of management. Demonstrated independent problem solving skills and ability to develop solutions to complex analytical/data-driven problems
Preferred Qualifications, Capabilities, And Skills
- Experience in Core Java & Kafka
- Experience in Snowflake
- Experience performing data analytics on AWS
- Experience in implementing distributed and scalable algorithms is a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.