Are you a Senior Data Engineer with a passion for knowledge graphs? Are you interested in working with the largest global brands and complex challenges in the media analytics space? Then you might be the Senior Data Engineer we’re looking for!
What will your day look like?
As our new Senior Data Engineer, you will become part of our growing Data, Insights and Science team. Here, you will employ new technologies across multiple cloud platforms to help successful brands reach their next level in 1:1 retargeting, communication and CRM. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Identify, collect, and integrate data from various sources by building high quality data pipelines for analytical purposes
- Build monitoring procedures & tools to ensure solid ETL flows
- Design processes and tools to correct ETL incidents
- Collaborate with CRM developers, data scientists and data analysts and product owners to ensure the supplied data supports the business initiatives
- Consult our data analytics teams to ensure best practices on the technical use of data are followed
- Design data architectures and collaborate in data migrations in cloud environments.
Who are you going to work with?
You will join a team of highly skilled Architects, Data Scientists and Consultants who are passionate about unlocking insights from data through analytics. You will also get to work closely with experts from other Technology, Creative and Client Teams.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you have a team player mindset and an open-minded attitude. You can communicate ideas and technical topics honestly and clearly – also to non-experts – while respecting the views of others on the team. You are eager to understand and find solutions, allowing you to quickly adapt to changing situations and come up with new ideas.
At the same time, you solve problems in an analytical and pragmatic manner. Moreover, you have:
- 4+ years of experience in data engineering, big data, business intelligence or data science
- 4+ years of experience in Spark, Python, Scala or similar.
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- Experience in data modelling, data warehousing and building ETL pipelines
- Experience with cloud based data infrastructures (Ideally GCP, but AWS or Azure would also suffice)
- Knowledge of Kubernetes would be an advantage
- Strong desire to contribute towards keeping data tidy and well organized
- Ability to think critically, identifying issues autonomously, and proposing corrective actions.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.