We enable AI-powered product creation by making fact-based decisions and leveraging the value of consumer and product data - because we believe that companies can only succeed in today’s world by being pioneers at every stage of the product life cycle. We don’t shy away from new technologies, but embrace and create them. To help our customers be ahead of the industry, we are developing not only the largest, but also the most detailed knowledge graph for products in the world, building a unique and massive amount of data that we crunch to create meaningful information. By matching data from various web sources and social networks we identify early signals, microtrends and hidden seeds before they skyrocket.
We are looking for someone who has the drive to create something new, something big, something crazy. Not to stand still, to try out, to go new ways. If you enjoy building products, working across the stack, and are interested in joining a team solving both technical and business problems ranging from data science, all the way up to sales strategy, this is your gig.
what we offer.
- A competitive, fixed salary and flexible working hours.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global startup.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- A lot of responsibility and autonomy.
- A vibrant international team.
- Generous educational budget fitted to your personal career goals.
what you‘ll be doing.
- Identify, develop, and implement different machine learning approaches to improve and increase datazeit‘s functionalities.
- Make key decisions on our NLP architecture. Design and implement scalable NLP and machine learning models.
- Work closely together with our engineering team on deploying and including machine learning models to our infrastructure.
- Explore methods for extracting information from unstructured data and take responsibility for the machine learning lifecycle management.
- Develop evaluation techniques to gauge the performance and accuracy of the models you build.
- Work closely with the CTO to support product owners in driving and implementing the long-term strategy.
- Drive and promote continuous improvements: encourage and lead the changes, strive for technical excellence.
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and pragmatic Data Scientist, able to work in a rapidly changing environment. Core skills and experience we are looking for:
- Strong experience in Design Patterns, Data Structures, and Algorithms using Python.
- Worked on use-cases that involve Information Retrieval / Extraction, Named Entity Linking, Relationship Extraction, Named Entity Recognition and Text Classification.
- Familiar with libraries like Hugging Face Transformers, PyTorch, TensorFlow and other NLP specific libraries.
- Designed, implemented and deployed end-to-end ML pipeline in production.
- Solid understanding of Relational Database Design Principles and knowledge of SQL.
- Experience developing Semantic Similarity based search and using it to improve token based search results and ranking.
- AWS knowledge.
- Graph based machine learning.
- Experience developing graph based search engine.