TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
We are looking for talented individuals to join us for an internship in 2023. Internships at TikTok aim to offer students industry exposure and hands-on experience. Watch your ambitions become reality as your inspiration brings infinite opportunities at TikTok
Successful candidates must be able to commit to the following internship cycle: -
1. Off-cycle Internship - Starting immediately and can commit for 6 months minimally (at least 3 days a week)
We will prioritize candidates who are able to commit in either internship period. Please state your availability clearly in your resume (Start date, End date).
Candidates can apply to a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is firm and includes all TikTok/ByteDance jobs globally. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply early.
About the Team
Our TikTok recommendation team is responsible for developing state-of-the-art machine learning models and strategies to improve user consumption experience, inspiring creativity and building a fair and flourishing ecosystem.
- Deliver end-to-end machine learning solutions to address critical product challenges
- Own the full stack machine learning system and optimize algorithms and infrastructure to improve recommendation performance.
- Work with cross functional teams to design product strategies and build solutions to grow TikTok in important markets.
- Undergraduate, or Postgraduate who is currently pursuing a degree/master in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Mathematics or related STEM majors;
- Excellent coding skills, familiar with C++ and linux, solid data structure and algorithm skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, passionate about solving challenging problems;
- Familiarity with one or more machine learning, natural language processing, data mining, experience in recommendation systems, computational advertising, search engine and other related fields is preferred;
- Work at least three days per week for at least 6 months
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.