WHO WE ARE
Streamlytics provides ethical, human powered data, from today’s fastest growing communities across the United States spanning millions of data points. With Streamlytics, we unlock the power of actual usage data, reflective of how people create data today… across all types of platforms, simultaneously. Not by rigid panels or unethical tracking.
We believe data is the currency of the future and people, many of whom drive some of today’s leading internet platforms, should own their data and be compensated for it. We’re on a mission to power the future of ‘Consumer-to-Business Data Transactions’ and level the playing field by democratizing access to personal data for both users and companies who want to leverage it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our Data team. The ideal candidate will be:
- Expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams.
- The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up.
- The Data Engineer will support our software development, database architecture, data analysts and data science on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
- They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
- The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company’s data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
Must be proficient in the following:
- Knowledge of GCP - especially in the realm of Data Warehouse Design and Development.
- Must be proficient with Big Data Technologies in Python.
- Comfortable with technologies such as Apache Airflow for Data Workflow Design.
- Can work with Database Technologies such as GCP SQL.
- Can use Warehousing Technologies like BigQuery, BigTable, DataProc, Dataflow, DataPrep, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Data Science Technologies and Libraries in Python will be a big plus.
- Market-competitive salary
- Be part of building world class data products within an innovative company.
- Interesting and challenging environment with unique opportunities to develop.
- Remote-work opportunity.