OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create and deliver software solutions that redefine the future of digital.
Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Information Management, both on-premises and in the cloud.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World, then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
As Solutions Consultant you will be a core member of the OpenText Artificial Intelligence & Analytics team who work together to identify and develop revenue opportunities within the OpenText Customer, Partner, and Prospect base. This involves analyzing complex customer requirements and providing compelling, unique value propositions that leverage AI technologies often in combination with one or more solutions from the OpenText Information Management platform. You will be responsible for helping to visualize value propositions by building out customized demonstrations of OpenText products and solutions and delivering technology and business-level presentations.
YOU ARE GREAT AT:
- Working directly with Account Executives to communicate OT value propositions to the customer/prospects.
- Applying both technical and business skills to solve problems within an account and subsequently architecting an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer’s business requirements.
- Presenting to senior and C-level business representatives, as well as technical users within a customer account.
- Qualifying opportunities at key milestones, taking into consideration the competitive landscape, solution fit, relationship with the customer, etc.
- Develops and delivers product demonstrations and proof of concepts against specific customer requirements.
- Responds to RFx requests, taking the lead for the solution and technical elements of the response.
- Searching to find ways to create new opportunities for OpenText, either by improving existing products, processes, and/or use of our technology.
- Self-motivating, problem-solving, task ownership, and problem resolution skills
- Detail-oriented and Analytical skills
WHAT IT TAKES:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited university in Linguistics AND/OR Computational Linguistics.
- 3+ years of professional experience with grammar and parsing, corpus analysis, data annotation.
- Relevant work experience developing natural language software in software solution selling/value-based selling environment.
- Proven experience in NLP projects and Python, Java, or equivalent programming languages.
- Regular expressions
- Software development Working understanding of modern technologies and languages such as HTML/CSS, JSP, ASP, Web Servers, Unix, Windows, VMWare virtualized platforms, Java Application Servers, and relational databases.
- Working knowledge of Cloud computing strategies, business models, and issues.
A Huge Plus:
- Previous presales or professional services experience, where you supported direct sales from a technical standpoint.
- Experience with OpenText products.
- Solid skill level in at least one product area of leading Information Management solutions.
- Knowledge of solutions from OpenText ecosystem partners such as SAP, Salesforce, Microsoft, or others.
While OpenText is an Equal Opportunity Employer, our efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. Should you require accommodations during the selection process, please contact email@example.com.
Additionally, OpenText, as a proud US federal contractor, may be subject in the future to Executive Order 14042 requiring all US employees (in office or virtual) be fully vaccinated. The Executive Order is current stayed pending litigation. If the stay is lifted and the Executive Order goes into effect, all employees will be required to comply with the requirement to either be fully vaccinated or obtain an approved medical or religious exemption.
OpenText’s global vaccination policy requires anyone entering an OpenText office be fully vaccinated against Covid 19.