Reporting to the Director, Systems and Data, the Data Analyst, Systems and Data is the subject matter expert on data and systems. The Data Analyst will partner with clients to understand their business problems, analyze the possible solutions and required resources, and translate into detailed, results-oriented specifications. The Data Analyst will work independently or in squads with other data analysts, developers, business analysts to deliver viable solutions. As well, the Data Analyst will participate in each phase: design, develop, test and implementation.
- Understand and work with various large datasets of significant complexity;
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze data quality and accuracy;
- Build an understanding of data infrastructure, challenges and the mandates of the team
- Leads the team in design and implementation of rule-based, statistical or machine learning pipelines to tackle various problems, e.g. detect anomalous patterns in the trading datasets;
- Define and implement new measures and dashboards that provide insight for the exchange;
- Provides guidance and recommendations to other teams in regards to in-depth data analysis and data visualizations, innovate in data analysis best-practices;
- Participates in research and development work focused on advanced techniques to drive innovation in analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence;
- Continue to advance technical and business skills;
- Work in agile environment to try new ideas and deploy new solutions;
- Decision making in regards to design and deployment of scalable systematic processes to implement analytics insights and solutions;
- Autonomous and explores new problem spaces with unique constraints and non-obvious solutions;
- Good communications and collaborations with team members to achieve outstanding results
- Document the proposed solutions and work with IT teams to implement in production environment
- Ability to build, test and compare different algorithms and models and propose solutions;
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (supervised and unsupervised, clustering, NLP, deep neural network, reinforcement learning, etc.) and their real-world applications;
- Experience in languages (Python, R, SQL etc.) and machine learning related packages like Pytorch, Keras, Scikit-Learn;
- Ability to follow academic papers and implement the proposed architectures;
- Experience in building machine learning models, performance evaluation, hyper-parameter tuning.
- Industry training in financial markets and derivatives
- Masters/Graduate degree plus 3 years experience
Le Groupe TMX s’est engagé à créer et à maintenir un milieu de travail empreint de collaboration au sein duquel chacun est traité avec dignité et respect, et qui reflète la diversité de la collectivité où nous exerçons nos activités. Nous mettons en place des mesures d’adaptation pour les candidats et les employés qui en ont besoin.