About the job
Within the Specialised Nutrition Unit (SNU) Health Innovation, medical and market access department, you will work with a team of data scientists to identify and implement the appropriate AI and Machine Learning Models for projects of various sizes and levels of complexity, in close collaboration with our Digital Health teams.
Our Mission is to positively impact people's health and your knowledge and expertise in data analytics would be a great asset to unleash the power of data and make it concrete for consumers, patients, healthcare professionals as well as our teams in SNU and CBUs.
The ideal candidate:
- You have a deep understanding of data science concepts, and should have worked as a data scientist for 3-5 years
- You have a good background in Python programming and can write production-grade python programs incorporating version control, Sphinx-based documentation, unit testing, centralized logging, multiprocessing, distributed processing, etc.
- Being able to create python pip packages will be a big plus
- Knowledge of docker and containerization is a huge plus
- You are knowledgeable in machine learning libraries such as scikit learn, XGBoost, etc., and have regularly used them in your daily work
- Knowledge of creation of AI pipelines incorporating automated HPO (such as Optuna, Hyperopt, Ray Tune, etc.) and model tracking (either mlflow or W&B) will be greatly appreciated
- Knowledge of model deployment and CI/CD will be a huge plus.
- You must have deep knowledge in deep learning with expertise in at least one deep learning framework such a TensorFlow and/or PyTorch,
- Deep expertise in computer vision is a must. Knowledge of NLP will be greatly appreciated.
- You have experience with relational databases and use them regularly. Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as MongoDB will be a plus.
- You must be familiar with data lakes and storage such as AWS S3, azure blob storage and/or MinIO
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its three businesses Essential Dairy & Plant Based Products, Specialised Nutrition and Waters. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. This gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
A healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet. This is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside!