SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a data analyst who will be responsible for developing analytical solutions for the procurement organization. This position will assist in the interpretation of a variety of data sources to support the material proposal and purchasing process improvements and strategies. This position is open to remote work.
- Interpret and analyze tables of data to recognize patterns, trends, and correlations. Identify opportunities for efficiency and pose questions
- Develop queries and reports that produce relevant actionable data that will improve proposal and purchasing response time and decision-making
- Use data mining outputs to influence how the organization approaches material proposals and purchasing
- Leverage computer science, existing software applications, modeling statistics, and analytics to assist in problem solving
- Design, build, and maintain dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, business, math, statistics, finance, or related field, with 3years of experience.
- Experience with database software, preferably Power BI, MS Power Query, and SQL
- Experience in data mining techniques, principles, and concepts (classification, regression, similarity matching, clustering, profiling, link prediction, and data reduction)
- Knowledge of integration approaches with other software/database applications
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Strong creative problem solving and documentation skills