Our customer is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Data Analyst – L1-Jr. to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO. Candidates must be open to going on site x1-2 days a week in downtown Colorado Springs and must possess or be able to obtain a DoD Secret Security clearance.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Designing and generating ad-hoc reports
- Interprets data, analyzes results using statistical techniques and provides ongoing reports
- Performing investigation into data issues
- Perform data cleanup and data migrations
- Assists initiatives for application reconfiguration or implementation of data models.
- The successful candidate should expect to be included in an on-call rotation for after-hours support and respond in a timely manner.
- Analytical skills and practical knowledge of formulating SQL Transact queries.
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups of managers and subject matter experts.
- Ideal candidate will be a quick learner and strong performer in high stress situations.
- Must be able to adapt to rapidly evolving environments and priorities.
- A desire to work closely with other members of the Data Management, Systems, Operations and Development teams.
- Ability to work on individual tasks, as well as team-oriented tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Data Analytics or similar Information Technology discipline.
- Experience automating tasks.
- Understanding of SQL Queries.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services).
- Windows Operating System.
- Understanding of XML format.
Security Clearance Requirements
- Active DOD Secret clearance and ability to obtain agency suitability clearance
- Associates degree in an Information Technology or similar major or 1 to 2 years of related experience.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to work on individual tasks, as well as team‐oriented tasks
- Ability to prioritize competing priorities
- Ability to work under a cross‐matrix management structure
- Required to be on‐call and respond in a timely manner
We reserve the right to pay above or below the posted wage based on factors unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected classification.
This Temporary Role May Be Eligible For The Following
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms.
- Medical, dental & vision
- Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D)
- Short and long-term disability
- Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA
- Transportation benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.