Marketo - Marketing Automation Specialist
As Alight’s newest Marketing Automation Specialist, you will play a major role in planning designing, managing and executing marketing campaigns globally, including Europe and Asia.
This role is vital to the success of the Demand Generation plus Product and Strategic Engagement marketing teams. The successful candidate will collaborate with Campaign Managers, Field Marketers and other marketing team members to deploy and refine high-performing programs and campaigns with the objective of delivering quality leads to our marketing and sales partners and sharing insights to our stakeholders.
- Experience with Marketo Automation which includes Email design, setup, build, QA, and deployment
- Build landing pages and lead generation forms, optimized to convert and that include strong calls to action (CTA).
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand, map out, and analyze each of our prospect and cross-sell journeys. Host planning meetings, as appropriate, to ensure campaign and project deliverables align with business objectives and global distribution calendar.
- For advanced, custom campaigns, work closely with our design team to ensure alignment with Marketo program/campaign needs and details (i.e., proper token use)
- Establish campaign and source details for proper attribution and tracking
- Create and manage data segmentation filters, groups, and distribution lists for campaigns that will minimize lead fatigue and opt-outs
- Implement and monitor marketing automation rules/paths based on campaign workflows and/or internal processes
Evolve marketing campaigns
- Develop testing and optimization strategies to increase engagement
- Experience with A/B multi-variate tests to improve performance and optimize content for key performance indicators.
- Google Analytics: Ability to utilize UTM data and capture download activity from email distributions. Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must have a background in hosting and managing webinar/webcast requests utilizing the ON24 platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Marketing, or Communications field a plus).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience actively using Marketo Marketing Automation platform (MAP) Salesforce CRM, ON24 and Google Analytics
- Experience working with global teams
- You have a successful track record of working via a remote work environment. You are undeterred by a dispersed, remote work environment and have the will and determination to reach out and raise your hand when/if you need help and assistance, to both peers and management.
- You can work with cross-department/function stakeholders to evolve e-mail strategies and improve performance to surpass goals and objectives.
- Be flexible, versatile and you can manage multiple, concurrent priorities through to completion – autonomously, seeking guidance as necessary – with a high level of quality and integrity in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Open to schedule adjustments to accommodate global, international time zones.
- Process-driven, always looking to optimize and streamline processes.
- Motivated by results and seek continuous improvement (in your work and for yourself).
- A self-starter who works well within a dispersed team environment