Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and communicate to stakeholders a process for managing enterprise-wide reporting requests
- Develop and maintain Acreage's data warehouse infrastructure and data processing flows through cloud-based data platforms
- Create a company data dictionary and standardize all sources to follow the data nomenclature
- Develop & maintain data visualizations and dashboards for different business stakeholders based on their data needs and reporting format
- Create automation of recurring reporting to the greatest extent possible (i.e. financial GAAP reporting, retail store revenue email reports, quarterly external financial KPIs..)
- Provide Ad-hoc data pulls for different business needs (i.e product launches, financing opportunities, business conferences.)
- Leads development of on-demand data visualization capabilities that provide business partners with the ability to retrieve data and glean insights at their discretion with filtering, drill down and export features.
- Manage data access, security, and integrity as the Domo platform admin
- Define the Data requirements, sources, and flow within the ERP platform
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Finance or similar field of study
- 8+ years of experience working on Data platforms
- Working knowledge of ERP systems, financial applications, Data warehouses and 3rd party data integrations.
- Experience with JIRA, D365, NetSuite, Domo or other related platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with specific audiences.
- Proficient with testing, automating and documenting processes
- Able to deliver under pressure and tight deadlines, while maintaining a positive work atmosphere.
- Work independently and carry out assignments to completion, within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.