- Senior Data Scientist (Financial Services)
- Prestigious Private Banking client
- Permanent role with excellent career progression
about the company
Our client is a prestigious Private Bank.
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist who is passionate about leveraging data insights.
This is a permanent position with excellent career progression.
about the job
In this role, you will be establishing data infrastructures and knowledge base for information management, reporting, AI solutions.
- Design and deploy ontology centric and graph-based data analytics services
- Develop diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analytics to support data-driven business decisions
- Implement innovative solutions using advance data analytics and insights
- Develop libraries and analytical ML/DL tools aimed at mapping diverse banking data domains into specialized knowledge graphs
- Setup near real-time and batch data pipeline and build a reliable dataset with graph database
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders; conducting presentations to showcase the results of the data in simple terms, and how it impacts the business
skills and experience required
To succeed in this position, you will need:
- Degree in IT or higher education in related disciplines
- Relevant experience as a Data Scientist
- Solid background in building models using Machine Learning & Optimization methods such as: Linear/Non-Linear/Integer programming, Deep Learning, GBM, Hidden Markov Models, SVM, Regression (Generalized linear models), MLE, Time-series analysis, Signal Processing, Tree based models.
- Familiarity graph-based techniques (e.g. DataOps, Reasoning) preferred
- Background in Financial Services is a must
- High level of analytical skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Melissa at melissa.low(at)randstad.com.sg
(EA: 94C3609/ R1658081)