Do you enjoy doing pioneer work and bringing digitalization in the organization? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of tasks? We are looking for someone with a strong analytical background and keen interest in financial products to:
- create and implement automatized user specified reports to execute quality assurance on all products, processes, services on our platform
- design and implement automatized platform related system checks; define business requirements and processes to address platform related deficiencies
- collaborate with our business partners to understand their demand and work closely with our IT partners to assess
new challenges, support our user groups with a client centric attitude
- monitor activities on a large scale Wealth Management business platform: investigate data inconsistencies, shortcomings and error patterns and proactively proposes measures to mitigate risks using data analytics techniques
- manage incidents and task forces; collaborate closely with different stakeholders from the IT and business side as primary contact for platform related incidents
Investment Platforms is within Global Wealth Management. It is responsible for the platforms and processes, underpinning the value proposition of our discretionary and advisory mandate solutions along the whole investment value chain. As a product specialist/data analyst within Platform Management, we play a key role in controlling, monitoring and steering the platform on which all 'under contract' business is carried out. Furthermore we are providing various data analytics to our business partners.
- at least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- technical flair and experience with SQL, R and Python
- strong analytical skills enabling you to quickly understand complex situations and develop appropriate solutions
- keen to work with large amounts of data
- professional experience in the financial service or banking industry (advisory or discretionary mandate business know how is an advantage)
- excellent communication skills, very comfortable in interacting with colleagues at all levels
- strong skills/creativity in consolidating and visualizing information
- good team player with ability to work independently
- fluent in English (other languages like German are a plus)
- methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail and able to work under pressure
- committed to quality, time and delivery with good prioritization skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Business Solutions AG
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.