Huntsman’s Textile Effects Division is now searching for a new Advanced Data Analyst. The ideal candidate is responsible for managing of data driven value pricing model, support pricing excellence deliverables and portfolio management with data driven analytics. The role will be supporting strategic marketing and commercial strategies through data modelling.
To be successful in this role, you must have passion to translate data into business strategies, you should enjoy drive change, challenge the status quo and make things happen. This role reports to Global Pricing Director under Strategic Marketing and Planning organization.
What will your day to day look like?
- Continuously drive improvement in data driven value pricing model and monthly process.
- Develop and implement revenue management analytics and best practices to support business growth and margin expansion
- Establish long term end-market demand predictive model with market intelligence and business insight data
- Act as analytic thought partner
- support marketing and commercial team by translating both internal and external data insights to recommendations to support marketing/commercial strategies.
- Promote analytics and BI best practices
What skills and experiences are we looking for?
- 6+ years of relevant professional work experience in B2B and B2C industry
- Graduate or post-graduate degree in a quantitative field (e.g. statistics, engineering, economics, mathematics, marketing)
- Expert and Experienced in BI and ETL tools (or coding languages e.g. SQL, Python)
Data Analytics / Systems Skills /Experience:
- Strong Data Processing or experience in Extract-Transformation Tool (Alteryx or other ETL tools)
- Business Intelligence Skills. Able to conceptualize data structure, manage data attributes and measures and build dashboards and visualizations)
- Competent in building analysis and dashboard using Tableau
- Good statistics skills (e.g. measures of central tendency, dispersion, concept of linear regression)
- Fair understanding of the IT eco-system integrations (ERP, database, data warehouse, datalake and analytics tools) setup within the company and data transformations
Business Analytics Skills/ Experience
- Experienced in developing and performing Commercial or Marketing data modelling analysis to generate business impactful insights or recommendations.
- Strong research and synthesis skills (e.g., translate analysis and facts into implications and recommendations)
People and Project Management Skills
- Able to engage and influence cross functional stakeholders effectively
- Able to communicate insights and model concepts clearly with conviction
- Proactive and results driven team players
- Experienced with supporting third party systems and working with system vendors / IT department
What can we offer?
Huntsman offers unsurpassed opportunities to build a successful future. We are a global specialty chemical company with locations in 30 countries around the world, employing over 9,000 associates. Our diverse portfolio creates a range of career fields including manufacturing, research and development, technical services, sales and marketing, customer service – and the list goes on.
Here, you can make an impact and make a difference. Come join us.
minimumYearsExperience : 6
[CANDIDATES WHO REQUIRE WORK PASSES NEED NOT APPLY]