KnowBe4, Inc. is the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We have ranked a best place to work for women, millennials, and in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine as well as #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last six years.
Please submit your resume in English.
This individual in this role is responsible for developing new and exciting products for KnowBe4's customers, alongside other engineers in a fast-paced, agile development environment.
- Identify and implement appropriate algorithms and tools with extreme ownership to solve business problem using data and analytics
- Perform exploratory data analysis to identify and develop NLP features according to business requirements.
- Use ML/DL libraries and frameworks to apply in NLP tasks
- Build Recommendations Systems.
- Build Predictive Models.
- Design Visualization and Dashboards.
- Perform statistical analysis of results and refine models to make it enterprise production ready.
- Show an Innovative mindset, be a quick learner.
- Problem formulation based on abstract information.
- Comfortable working with engineers, PM, non-engineers and other team members.
- Talk to partners and internal engineering teams to understand requirements, develop functional specifications, build and deploy to production.
- Work on complex data science and engineering problems and propose solutions.
- Develops software using the KnowBe4 Software Development Lifecycle and Agile Methodologies
- Provides technical contribution to projects
- Solid understanding of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Statistics and Probability, Recommendation systems.
- Demonstrable knowledge of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic extraction, information retrieval, entity resolution, NER, knowledge extraction, data structures and modeling
- Understanding of text representation techniques like n-gram, bag of words, sentiment analysis.
- Experience on developing models and systems using supervised and unsupervised algorithms, various architectures of neural networks, time series forecasting, deep learning networks.
- Working knowledge of ML and DL frameworks like scikit-learn , TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras etc, and other data science ecosystem libraries like pandas, numpy etc.
- Should have extensive experience with building ML/NLP/DL high-scale, high-impact models in Python or Java, together with developing data pipelines using AWS stack and other big data technology in enterprise grade production environments.
- Understanding of ML testing and data validation frameworks
- Prior experience in relational databases (such as SQL/MYSQL/POSTGRES ), NoSQL (such as ElasticSearch/MongoDB) with understanding of general concepts of DB.
- 3+ years of experience in developing and deploying end-to-end AL/ML solutions in the AWS production environment.
- Experience with building and integrating REST based APIS needed to integrate data outcome.
- Understanding of fundamental cloud concepts around multi-tenancy, scaling out, serverless , authentication & authorization.
Additional Skills (Not Required):
- Experience in working with APIs in the cybersecurity industry, understanding basics of current security landscape (attack frameworks, security log processing, basic knowledge of AV/EDR/DLP/CASB etc.) is a huge plus.
- Experience with building apps and services on AWS platform using python, spark, elastic search is preferred.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.