Believe is one of the world’s leading digital music companies. Believe’s mission is to develop local artists and labels in the digital ecosystem by providing them the solutions they need to grow their audience at each stage of their career and development.
Its 1,610 employees in more than 50 countries aim to support local artists and labels with a unique digital expertise, respect, fairness and transparency.
To support our fast-growing presence on all continents, we are constantly looking for new Believers to join us and make a stronger and more positive impact on the music industry!
Believe is listed on compartment A of the regulated market of Euronext Paris (Ticker: BLV, ISIN: FR0014003FE9).
Ready to #setthetone with Believe?
As part of our Global Digital Data Marketing department, your mission as Marketing Data Intern will be to :
Help in Building products and analysis across Believe, you will be involved or take charge of every project step:
- Participate to project definition by gathering needs amongst Believe teams and/or clients
- Work with internal operation stakeholders regarding data needs and specification (rationalize data ingestion or availability needs either for internal or 3rd party data)
- Build scalable analytics model and visualization thanks to Power BI
- Participate to go to market plan to ensure analytics adoption and usage
You will also be involved in existing analytics tools improvement and usage :
- Be the main contact point for users on existing products; be the referent on all technical and insights based data inquiries
- Conduct interviews with internal stakeholders to understand how analytics tools or insights can help them in their day-to-day job and be implemented flawlessly in their work journey.
You will be involved in exploratory and/or specific analytics projects; not exhaustive but including :
- Build use cases for communication on key Marketing service features for Believe
- Prepare and present client-specific analysis
- Third-party tools screening and evaluation
- At least a prior professional experience in an analytical role. End of studies internship preferred.
- A data driven and curious mindset with good interpersonal skills.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- The ability to be pro-active yet team spirit oriented
- A methodical approach and pragmatic thinking
- A keen and creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities.
- Knowledge of the digital music industry is a plus
- French is mandatory
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Gender Identity.
Internship to start ASAP
Visit our office: bit.ly/believeoffice