Alternate Locations: Fort Wayne, IN (Indiana); Greensboro, NC (North Carolina); Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania); Work from Home (Excluding Colorado)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $238 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2018.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes magazine, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
As the Client Engagement Data Analyst, you will consult/analyze and deliver on more complex assignments/projects for our Retirement Plan Services’ Client Engagement team. You will also act as a resource to applicable internal/external stakeholders, as well as research trends and opportunities and help to develop more complex programs and processes to close gaps and ensure growth. You will provide data backed support for decisions for the team’s strategic goals. You will also consult and collaborate to support the retention and growth of our current business along with supporting the delivery of additional initiatives for Retirement Plan Services’ business.
Developments & Trends
- Researches and analyzes complex performance data for business and analytical value.
- Maintains tracking, measurement and accountability programs for various initiatives. This reporting will identify areas of opportunity to execute strategy and hit goals across the Client Engagement team.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for Retirement Plan Services, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Identifies, documents and delivers findings that can support more complex business process improvements, performance and/or customer experience improvements. These findings will be both for our existing clients along with findings across the industry.
- Develops more complex business requirements for assigned area(s) of responsibility. These requirements help to identify improvement opportunities.
- Determines and communicates research recommendations to ad hoc & complex problems and supporting analysis to both Client Engagement and additional business units.
- Consults and acts as a subject matter expert for specific processes to maximize the efficiency of our team’s efforts, departmental capabilities and/or return on investment.
- Provides timely updates to internal and external stakeholders regarding relevant information from other areas across the enterprise.
Initiatives & Projects
- Champions and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting Client Engagement and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Serves as a resource to Client Engagement and applicable internal/external stakeholders. An example of this can be to create a new tools/reports tracking the execution of our team’s strategy.
- Consults/Analyze on more complex assignments and/or projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and recommends process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility. An example of this would be to maximize our technology’s capabilities to best track performance relative to our team’s goals.
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's) - Minimum Required
- 3 - 5+ Years experience in Business Process Improvement including project management experience that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
Other Skills and Abilities
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop collaborative approaches.
- Demonstrates ability to identify and recommend processes improvements.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia