JUNIOR DATA ANALYST - SALESFORCE, SQL, TABLEAU, AWS
CENTRAL LONDON - HYBRID (3 DAYS)
£25,000 - 35,000
If you're looking to kickstart your career within data and analytics, why not join this global education brand while gaining experience in cutting-edge technology?
This provider of undergraduate and postgraduate programs that operate globally, is looking to grow its data capabilities by using incredibly modern technology to migrate data across different platforms and improve efficiency within the brand.
THE OPPORTUNITY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Within this Junior Data Analyst role, you will:
- Support the BI team on all types of data preparation
- Looking after data integrity across all systems and ensuring the overall quality
- Learn how to use Tableau, SQL, Snowflake, and other modern technology
In order to qualify for this Junior Data Analyst role, you will require:
- Experience working with Salesforce and Excel
- An interest in working in a fast-paced environment while learning from strong BI professionals
A successful Junior Data Analyst will receive:
- A salary of up to £35,000 within their first year
- Quick progression
- L&D opportunities
- Hybrid working
- Other benefits
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role, please do so via this site. For more info on this role or other BI roles, reach out to Carlota at Harnham.