Data Analyst - Tableau / Pivot (Dashboard Designing | Up to 5.5K)
Looking out for an analytical mind of data enthusiast! To use data in providing business intelligence solutions.
- Working hours: Monday - Friday
- Working location: Ubi Avenue
- Managing master data such as collecting, collating, and interpreting data
- Analysing results and translating it into business terms
- Providing quality assurance and reporting the results back to the stakeholders of the business
- Define new data collection and analysis processes
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Cleansing data by pre-processing them so that analytic models can be built
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software/ applications and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining and data cleansing
- Basic DBA duties
- At least degree in Mathematics / Computer Science / Statistics or any relevant fields.
- At least one year of experiences in data modeling and analyst.
- Familiarity with Excel (pivot) and Tableau (or similar tools) will be an added advantage
If you are excited with this opportunity and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Elane Yap Theng Yu- R1989397
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781