TransUnion's Job Applicant Privacy Notice
What We'll Bring
Argus Advisory, a TransUnion company, was recently acquired and all recruiting is taking place in coordination of TransUnion's systems and processes.
What You'll Bring
- Seeking to hire May/June 2023 graduates***
- Leverage extensive datasets and various statistical software applications to develop and execute strategic quantitative analysis
- Investigate and report on complex data interactions to help identify and address our clients’ key strategic business opportunities
- Create statistical data models to be used as tools in the development of client portfolio strategies
- Analyze and interpret results of reports and models created to translate data into and create comprehensive, actionable solutions for our clients
- Effectively and accurately communicate analytical results and strategic implications within the context of a broader business setting
Impact You'll Make
- BS or advanced degree in statistics, industrial engineering, mathematics, economics, computer science, finance, or related field
- A track record of outstanding academic performance
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Demonstrated quantitative and qualitative skills
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills
- Familiarity with SQL and/or SAS or other data mining or statistical software is desired
We're excited to expand our business with the acquisition of Argus Advisory. As we make the transition, there may be changes specific to the organizational alignment and title of this position. Other details of this position, such as job responsibilities will not be impacted due to this acquisition and transitional phase. The addition of Argus Advisory to TransUnion is leading to accelerated growth to our analytics, business intelligence and advisory services to further our data-oriented strategy. We hope you'll join us in the next phase of this journey.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title
Acquisition Exempt, Acquired Associate