About Caissa LLC
We are a financial technology firm passionate about revolutionizing the way investment institutions manage portfolios and risk. We provide industry leading risk management, quantitative analytics and data management services to the world's largest and most sophisticated institutions on a web-based SaaS platform.
The Data Analyst works in a fast-paced environment, engaging with a variety of investment and technology professionals inside and outside the firm. Primary responsibilities include the management and processing of complex investment data, and direct interaction with institutional clients. Data Analysts demonstrate a high attention to detail, confidence, and entrepreneurial mindset. Candidates should be comfortable working in a team environment, while also juggling multiple priorities on tight deadlines. We have a fun and casual office atmosphere, but everyone works diligently to get the job done.
Caissa provides Data Analysts with extensive training, a chance to work with top-tier institutional investors, and the opportunity to advance quickly within the Firm.
- Review raw investment data received in various formats, and standardize its processing.
- Use internal proprietary tools to manipulate and migrate investment data into the Platform.
- Review and analyze investment transactions, as well as monthly/quarterly fund level accounting packages and quarterly fund level financial statements.
- Onboard new institutional clients, including operational set-up.
- Interact daily with other areas of the firm to collaborate execution of tasks.
- Design scalable data management and entry process solutions that can be readily implemented across the team.
- 0-2 years of experience
- Candidate must exhibit strong financial and analytical skills
- Candidate must be client service oriented and demonstrate an ability to problem solve
- Partnership or investment accounting experience is a plus
- Technology proficiency is essential, advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to speak and write in English with a high degree of fluency
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, meet reporting deadlines, and demonstrate flexibility with delivery of assignments
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Mathematics is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of VBA, SQL, or other programing languages is a plus
- Free MetroCards / public transit pass
- Free breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- 401K with employer contribution