About the Role
The mission of the APAC Strategy & Planning team is to support the strategy of the business through deep analysis of internal and external data. Projects will involve the creation of data pipelines and architecture in order to put in place the right foundations for strategic analysis to be performed.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with software engineers to implement and maintain the data architecture and design
- Design and develop metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to drive key business and product decisions to improve performance and reduce costs
- Conduct deep-dive data analysis for business insights and recommendation
- Combine knowledge of statistical methodology and analysis with programming skills to support complex analyses
- Build and maintain detailed knowledge of data warehouse technical architecture, infrastructure components, ETL and reporting/analytic tools and environments
- Develop BI and visualization solutions for different parts of the business
What You'll Need:
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Business, Statistics, Maths
- Proven data analytics skills: SQL proficiency
- Data visualization skills: Tableau, DataStudio
- Experience with statistics, Python, and/or R
- Strong business analysis and acumen
- Strong problem solving skills: You embrace challenges, and would stop at nothing to create solutions-whether they're hacky, short-term workarounds, or more long-term process changes
- Ability to translate complex analytics into clear, concise and actionable communications
- Strong professional verbal and written communication. Ability to be credible with senior audiences
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.